Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] top talkers by port usage or SYN attempts

From: jacob c <jctx09@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:26:37 -0800 (PST)
I have a linux load balancer appliance where some user is constantly making too many connections to some unknow ip address. When this happens it eventually uses up all 65,000 ports. Is there some way to take a massive capture and then filter it out in wireshark by top port talkers and/or top syn attemptsby ip address? Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,