Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] crashing on OS X

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:33:12 -0800
Rob Heilman wrote:
I am correct in my understanding that the fix is to replace the Xquartz binary provided by Apple with the binary supplied by X.org?

No, the fix is to replace the Xquartz binary provided with Leopard with the binary supplied by Apple's Ben Byer:

	http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/xquartz

To state in another way, Apple has yet to address this issue in their release of X11?

Leopard 10.5 and 10.5.1 both have an X11 server with this bug.