Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Configuration

From: Ajay Sunker <asunker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:40:49 -0800
Title: Configuration
I recently ran in a Black list problem. My IP get black listed every 3 days. I would like to use wireshark to find out if there is a rogue STMP on my network.

Questions
  1. Do I install wireshark on any PC on the network on does it have to be outside my gateway?
  2. How do a create a filter to monitor out bound SMTP traffic for my Public IP?
  3. Is it possible to download a preconfigured SMTP filter?

Thanks

Ajay Sunker
Megabit Networks
(805)201-2490