Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] running wireshark just before and after downloading a payl

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:16:00 +0100
Hi,

Well apparently you have some clue what's going on, that is what protocols can be used. I think you can make an educated guess from that.
Otherwise a different tool may be better for you, like ntop maybe?
Wireshark is really meant to drill down into the packets and squeeze the latest details out of them. You are going the other way, so maybe this is not the tool for you.

Thanx,
Jaap