Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] dynamically controlling what is shown in overview of the packe

From: "Ariel Burbaickij" <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:49:23 +0100
Hello all,
Is it possible to control dynamically (maybe with LUA?) what is shown
in the packet
overview representation? As an example let us consider SCCPoSCTP protocol.
Currently only pointocdes are shown but it is often necessary to see IP and SSN
for example in overview. For those acquinted with K15 it is like
functionality of
clicking on deliberate field in the packet and getting it in overview
if needed.

/wbr
Ariel Burbaickij