Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Question

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:17:29 +0100
Hi,

Nope, Ethereal nor Wireshark were and are able to do that. The Wiki list some additional tools that can so that, like tcpreplay. Check it out.

Thanx,
Jaap

Arthur Rabinovitz wrote:
All,

I have a capture done with Ethereal and I would like to "stream" this
capture on my network in order to simulate SAP packet

As I recall there used to be a way to do this in Etherreal, but I dont
seem to see this in Wireshark

Any help is appreciated

Thankx
Art