Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] RTP Header compression

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:30:33 +0000

On Jan 17, 2008 7:52 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Are you referring to RFC 2508 or RFC 3095 compression?
Still, neither are supported in Wireshark as far as I know.

Hi,

FWIW I've started work on PDCP/RoHC (RFC 3095) support.
I'll check it in when its far enough along, but it may be of limited use to others, because:
- there are several values that affect decoding that will need to be attached to each stream or frame.  I plan on doing this in the same way as I did UMTS FP.
- it'll require that proprietary RLC primitive headers are parsed/skipped before the PDCP/RoHC payload is reached.

Martin