Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Real Hub in stores?

From: jbartas <jbartas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:33:18 -0800
I've picked up several cheap on Ebay. The shipping costs almost as much as the hub. Be careful that you get 10M or100M as needed (I bought two of each).

Cheers,

-JB-

Patrick wrote:
Hi Everyone

There is a great list of hubs here:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/HubReference

Unfortunately I have not found any of the simpler types still sold in stores. I am just looking for a small inexpensive hub so I can hub out a couple of my computers.

Has anyone seen one recently available?

Thanks in advance-Patrick