Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] License/Copyright on ASN1 files question

From: "Sigfried McWild" <sigfriedmcwild@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:51:24 +0000
I need the ULP, RRLP and supporting ASN1 code for a project I'm working on. I could extract it from the pile of standard documents but the process would be long and prone to mistakes.
I see that wireshark asn1 code for those protocols in its repository, is that code covered by wireshark's GPL or is it outside it since it comes from standard documents?

Thank you in advance