Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] LLC Sub-Layer Management

From: "E B" <ebnew1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:36:05 -1000
Thank you for the help with Windump, I couldn't figure out how to print it to a text file.
So instead I used Snagit to make images of the List, Details, and Bytes from 3 separate captures.

The link is here:
http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj23/eb001-captures/

Capture 1 and Capture 2 have the LLC packets I was referring to.
Capture 3 is a capture during the time the host with the spoofed MAC address (0C0C0C0C0C01)
was online.

There is also a miscellaneous Capture list which has a lot of TCP Out of Order and Retransmission and Dup frames and I was hoping somebody can tell me something about that.

Thank you for your help.

EB