Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IO Graph Question

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:00:22 -0000
When using the X axis set to Advanced, I have noticed a strange behaviour. Sometimes when you have multiple lines or FBars, one line will remove all previous lines and only display this one. As an example if I use:-

Graph 1 - Count - tcp.flags.reset
Graph 2 - Count - tcp.analysis.window_update
Graph 3 - Count - tcp.analysis.lost_segment
Graph 4 - Count - tcp.analysis.retransmission

At this point all is fine, all four lines can be seen.

If I now add

Graph 5 - Sum - tcp.len

only the tcp.len graph is displayed.

Why is this the case?