Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IGMP and Multicast Session Captures

From: "McGee, Jesse (AFL Tele)" <jesse.mcgee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:50:48 -0500
I am trying to debug IGMP performance in an integration lab.

When I try to capture IGMP events (joins, leaves, queries) over links with multiple vlans, I get very little useful information.

Is there a know issue in wireshark that prevents capture of this data?
Have anyone seen similar issues that are related to the capabilties of vendor switch port mirroring capabilities?
Is there a  Windows Registry parameter I should edit to allow better captures?

Jesse.