Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode any port as HTTP

From: "Billie Chan" <billie_chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:54:56 +0800
Hi Steve,

Would you pls kindly advice a example.

BR
Billie Chan

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen
Fisher
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 2:46 PM
To: Community support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode any port as HTTP

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 02:35:33PM +0800, Billie Chan wrote:

> How can I configure to decode any port as HTTP protocol for Wireshark
> in Fedora version? Any scripts or command available?

You can specify ports separated by commas or ranges of ports separated
by a dash in the HTTP preferences.

Steve

Experience the true Internet.  Right on your mobile. Right now.
www.smartone-vodafone.com

************************************ E-mail Disclaimer ************************************
This e-mail message (together with any attachments) is confidential to the addressee
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
Please also notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
The sender and the entity through which this message is sent therefore do not accept
liability for errors or omissions as contained in the message and any spreading of viruses
as a result of Internet transmission.

Any opinions contained in this message are those of the sender personally and would
not bind any entity unless otherwise clearly stated and with the authority of the sender
duly verified.