Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] LLC Sub-Layer Management

From: "E B" <ebnew1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:26:38 -1000
I downloaded windump. I started it in the command prompt but nothing is happening because it is trying to capture from the generic dialup adapter instead of my wireless card, i tried windump /? and windump help but that doesnt give me anything. I dont know how to switch adapters and i dont know how to save the dump to a text file either.

Recently, I went online and it was very slow, I noticed a host computer online that had an obviously spoofed MAC, so I am pretty sure there is something fishy going on.
Shortly after I noticed the spoofed MAC, I got a pop-up from my PC firewall that said the LSA Shell (Export version) was trying to act as a server.