Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] LLC Sub-Layer Management

From: "E B" <ebnew1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:11:55 -1000
I am a beginning student seeking my certifications in networking and network security.
I am basically trying to see what is happening on my network, and recognize danger signals.
For some reason I picked up communication from the wireless router to/from another computer in a capture.
It was a whole bunch of these Sub-Layer Management packets which I quoted above, white in color in Wireshark.
Just wondering what they are and why I picked them up.