Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] MacOS X Leopard package of Wireshark 0.99.7 available

From: Andreas Fink <afink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:00:25 +0100
Please note that a new wireshark package installer has been made available on

The package contains Wireshark 0.99.7 (from www.wireshark.org) built from the open source code
The package is built for MacOS X 10.5 (Leopard) only and installs into /usr/local. It has been compiled for architectures i386 and ppc (Universal Binary)

The package includes the following items:
adns-1.3
atk-1.20.0
cairo-1.4.12
gettext-0.17
gtk+-2.12.3
jpeg-6b
libpng-1.2.24
lua-5.1.2
pango-1.19.0
pcre-7.4
pkg-config-0.22
portaudio_stable_v19.20071207
tiff-3.8.2
wireshark-0.99.7
A pseudo application starting wireshark from an icon in /Applications.
A startup item making /dev/bpf* readable for everyone at startup.
X11.app update

Andreas Fink

Fink Consulting GmbH
Global Networks Schweiz AG
BebbiCell AG

Tel: +41-61-6666330 Fax: +41-61-6666331  Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail:  andreas@xxxxxxxx
www.finkconsulting.com www.global-networks.ch www.bebbicell.ch
ICQ: 8239353 MSN: msn1@xxxxxx AIM: smsrelay Skype: andreasfink
Yahoo: finkconsulting SMS: +41792457333