Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] LLC Sub-Layer Management

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:39:50 -0500
E B wrote:
You mean to tell me that nobody has ever seen a packet with this summary line before?! :
"I P, N(R)=1, N(S)=85; DSAP LLC Sub-Layer Management Individual, SSAP SNAP
Command"
and it gets this response
"U F, func=RD; DSAP LLC Sub-Layer Management Group, SSAP 0x52 Response"

LLC has been dead for quite some time. It would take folks some time to go digging through their notes, which is something most of us don't have time for.

Perhaps if you described the problem, or tell us what you are trying to solve, folks might be able to help.

--

Thanks,
Hansang