Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] h.248 over SCTP

From: "Ariel Burbaickij" <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:01:33 +0100
Hello all,
we use h.248 over SCTP and wireshark behaves in such a way that I at least
need your advise as of now I still hesistate to submit bug report.
We observe following:
1) It is not possible to filter on h248 or MEGACO filters user needs
to enter sctp protocol payload
    number in order to get the packets of interest.
2) h.248 content is not being decoded properly, also after applying
"decode as..." functionality

3) it is not possible to select H.248/MEGACO if decode should be based
on port and not on PPID

Question: Is all this known bugs/behaviour, do I do something wrong
while working with it or should I submit
bug report?

/wbr
Ariel Burbaickij