Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decode any port as HTTP

From: "Billie Chan" <billie_chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:35:33 +0800
Hi All,

How can I configure to decode any port as HTTP protocol for Wireshark in Fedora version? Any scripts or command available?

BR
Billie Chan

Experience the true Internet. Right on your mobile. Right now.

www.smartone-vodafone.com

************************************ E-mail Disclaimer ************************************

This e-mail message (together with any attachments) is confidential to the addressee

and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified

that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

Please also notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

The sender and the entity through which this message is sent therefore do not accept

liability for errors or omissions as contained in the message and any spreading of viruses

as a result of Internet transmission.

Any opinions contained in this message are those of the sender personally and would

not bind any entity unless otherwise clearly stated and with the authority of the sender

duly verified.