Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Has anyone here tried capturing VOIP traffic froma Linksys

From: "Alan Jay Weiner" <a.weiner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:52:22 -0500
>Hi, has anyone here tried to capture a VOIP traffic from a Linksys VOIP
>Router, we tried using the wireshark but it seem it doesnt recognized the
>captured packet,
>
>wireshark can display the protocols used. Hope you can enlighten me.
Thanks.

I haven't specifically captured from a Linksys VoIP router, but I use
Wireshark to capture VoIP traffic all the time.

What do you see in your trace?  How far does it get in decoding, and what
does it show when it stops decoding?

- Al Weiner -

Alan Jay Weiner / Valid8.com, Inc. - Conform, Perform & Excel(tm)
500 W Cummings Park, Suite #2700, Woburn, MA 01801, USA
a.weiner@xxxxxxxxxx / Tel:+1-781-938-1221 x112, Fax +1-781-207-0550
http://www.VALID8.com