Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] WLAN WMM, dissection

From: Avi Berkovich <avi_berko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:54:53 +0200
Hello,

Wireshark fails to dissect "WLAN QoS data" packets properly, the packet data is dissected correctly till it gets to the LLC branch, after that instead of getting the rest of the decode tree I just get raw HEX data.

The packets reside in an Airopeek capture file, if that's of any consequence.

Is this a limitation or am I doing something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regard,

Avi.