Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] counting jitter, packet loss, and delay in interworking betwee

From: "Jati Kalingga Praja" <king.of.kalingga@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:16:48 +0700
Hi,,

I'm a student who study about interworking between Megaco and SIP. I'm using ethereal for capturing the data. I don't know how to count the jitter, packet loss, and delay from ethereal file. Can you give me an example? Here you can download an example file : http://www.4shared.com/file/34353790/a3765e79/megaco2sip11.html.

Best Regards,

Jati