Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 3GPP2 A11 Parsing Error

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:52:54 +0100
Hi,
The Sublink RADIUS parameter looks wrongly encoded:
http://www.3gpp2.org/Public_html/specs/A.S0009-C_v1.0_070801.pdf
Table 4.2.13-2 A10 Connection Setup Airlink Record (Connection Setup)
:
Parameter Type Sub-Type Max. Payload Length (octet) Format
Subnet    26   108      37                          String
Should have been a String.

Fix for the other error Committed revision 24047.

You could pickup an automated build or tarball from
http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated with a rev number greater than
24047 and try it out.
Regards
Anders