Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Can wireshark play back data?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:02:39 +0100
Hi,

There's no playout option in Wireshark. You may want to review the tools listed in the Wiki, some of which have this capability.

Thanx,
Jaap

dlbernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm new to the world of networking and Wireshark. I work for an Avionics company and we use AFDX as the network for some of our systems. I've been using wireshark to successfully capture and review data on the network. Is it possible to capture data from Wireshark and then later "play it back" on the network? I.e. transmit the data back out?
Thanks.