Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] What dissector to use for ANSI IS-637 (SMS) Packets

From: Gordon Cameron <gordon.cameron@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:32:33 +1100 (EST)
Hi,

I am attempting to force the use of the ANSI IS-637A protocol dissector, however I can not find the name for it.

I have tried using dissector names of "ansi_637_trans", "ansi_637_tele", "IS-637-A" and numerous others but I get an "error in field payload_proto" message when I attempt to associate the user DLT I am using with any of these names.

Can anyone advise what dissector name I should be using?

Thanks,
Gordon.