Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Sub-Layer Management

From: "E B" <ebnew1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:23:32 -1000
Can somebody tell me what this packet is:

"I P, N(R)=1, N(S)=85; DSAP LLC Sub-Layer Management Individual, SSAP SNAP Command"

and it gets this response

"U F, func=RD; DSAP LLC Sub-Layer Management Group, SSAP 0x52 Response"

Its a communication between the wireless router (this is a home network (Clearwire to D-link wireless router) with about 6 laptops that could be on or off at any time)
and one of the other computers (not mine). But for some reason I am capturing it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

EB