Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] BAD TCP CHECKSUM in loopback interface

From: Boschetti Alberto <akenbo@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:13:02 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Hi, I'm learning something about C network programming and I've
downloaded several client/server application.

When I use them on the
loopback interface (client and server have address 127.x.x.x) and I
look to the packet with wireshark, I see that the packets have a
incorrect TCP checksum. When I use the same programs with 2 PC on a
wired network, wireshark say that the TCP checksum are correct.

I'm
using the newest version of Wireshark. Is it a bug of Wireshark or a
problem on my pc?

Thanks
Alberto