Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] What does this LLC protocol packet mean...

From: "E B" <ebnew1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 02:30:14 -1000
I ran wireshark because i wanted to see how transparent my wordpress passwords were.
I put 3 passwords on the page, an htaccess password, a password from a wordpress mod and the admin password for the admin panel.
They were all plain as day in clear text in the packets i captured.

While i was doing that i also captured a bunch of traffic in the LLC protocol between another computer and the wireless router.
I dont know why since we are not networked, but we are using the same router to access the internet.
All the packets were LLC and the packet summary line read..... "I P, N(R)=1, N(S)=85; DSAP LLC Sub-Layer Management Individual, SSAP SNAP Command"
I dont know what that is.
There was a whole bunch of these packets though along with the response:
"U F, func=RD; DSAP LLC Sub-Layer Management Group, SSAP 0x52 Response"

Can someone tell me what these LLC packets are?
Thank you.