Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fwd: Cannot receive all packet from different cpu.

From: Jack Jackson <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:59:25 -0800
At 03:21 PM 1/4/2008, jbartas wrote:
    Hubs are getting hard to find everywhere - in the US, Ebay is one
source. For the last year I've been collecting every hub I see (both 10
and 100) at junk stores, yards sales, even friends throwing them away
because they are "upgrading" to switches. Anyone who may even have to
troubleshoot a network should do the same. The has to be some old hubs
in your country somewhere....

You have to watch out for the ones called hubs that are actually switches. Also don't forget that a 10/100 hub is actually a 10 MHz hub and a 100 MHz hub connected by a switch.