Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Broken TCP

From: "Dimitris Dimitris" <tcpipmpls@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:24:23 +0100
Hello ppl,

I try to establish an rdp connection over a vpn tunnel from a node in side A 192.168.1.10 to a node in side B with ip 10.0.1.2 and that fails. I can ping that server no problem and i can connect to other computers with rdp on side B from site A, just not that server. RDP works no problem from node 10.0.1.2 to node 192.168.1.10. Even more if i change the ip of the server to something else 10.0.1.x the rdp works and if i use that ip on another pc on the same network B, again rdp is not working. so it is most likely related to the specific ip and not the specific machine
What i see in wireshark is the following: SYN->SYN,ACK->ACK->RST. The reset packet has the following
Acknowledgment number: Broken TCP. The acknowledge field is nonzero while the ACK flag is not set

What is the meaning of this error and can you guide me on what i should check because this is not working?

Thankies