Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP Question - Retransmissions vs. Window Size

From: "Feeny, Michael \(GWM-CAI\)" <michael_feeny@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:41:02 -0500
Title: TCP Question - Retransmissions vs. Window Size

Thx Tom, for the pointers – appreciated!

But I’d still like to hear from anyone who can answer the following:

·    Can an improperly sized TCP Receive Window cause TCP retransmissions?  (I think NOT, but I may be overlooking something.)

·    Can you suggest a good TCP forum to ask questions like these?

Thx much,

Michael

Michael Feeny
Global Wealth Management Technology