Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Binary vs. Ascii data display

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:06:36 -0500
Yoav Newman wrote:
Dear Windshark users:
I need your help in order to be able to parse the "Wireshark" binary data into the below ascii filelds (see enclosed file):
(another word, to identify each binary field versus its ASCII value)
Fields are:
- Arrival time
- Time delta from previous capture
- Time delta from previous displayed
- time since reference
- frame number
- frame length
- capture length

So you just want to get the above values into an ascii file? If so, add the appropriate columns, (edit, preference, User interface, Columns)

then just print it out (file, print, check Out to File; check just the Packet Summary Line)

--

Thanks,
Hansang