Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode multiple ports as UMA

From: "Horst Hirmer" <holiday2000@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:44:32 +0100
Thanks a lot.

But I need to have it for my current Version 0.99.5 installed under linux or solaris.

I have found a solution when having Wireshark installed under Windows:

Adding the following ( from http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua/Examples) to init.lua file and it will work.

-- register http to handle ports 4888-4891
do
        local tcp_port_table = DissectorTable.get("tcp.port")
        local http_dissector = tcp_port_table:get_dissector(80)
        for port in {4888,4889,4890,4891} do
                tcp_port_table:add(port,http_dissector)
        end
end

But under Solaris I don't find an init.lua ???

I somebody has any idea, this would be great.

Rgs,
Hoschi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------