Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] need a camel/inap phase 4 trace

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:38:51 -0700
On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 08:23:27PM -0800, jay_flora@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Could wireshark also read a trace from a Nethawk analyser file. I have
> some trace file from this analyser, it would be also wonderful that
> wireshark could read from it too.

I don't think it supports NetHawk, although you could just try to open
the capture and see if it works.  If not, please open a bug marked as an
enhancement request at http://bugs.wireshark.org/ and attach your sample
capture files and any information you know about the product that made
them and/or the file format specifications.  Also if you could print the
output of NetHawk to a file or do a screen capture and attach that when
having the same capture files open, that would be very helpful as well.
With this information, one of the developers may have time in the future
to reverse engineer the file format and support it in Wireshark.

Steve