Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] when make packet-ansi_map-template.c file, failed

From: "sunhf" <sun.hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 22:05:49 +0800

packet-ansi_map.c
packet-ansi_map-template.c(1634) : error C2220: warning treated as error - no 'object' file generated
packet-ansi_map-template.c(1634) : warning C4819: The file contains a character that cannot be
represented in the current code page (936). Save the file in Unicode format to prevent data loss

I change the file to Unicode format,that it does not work.
The version is 23791