Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] advice on checking/comparing sent vs. received on two machines

From: "Trevor Tolk" <TTolk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:04:53 -0800
Hello all!

I'm going to be testing the QoS of our WAN network.

I've done some user level testing, now I want to do some more in-depth testing.  My plan is to saturate the network with non-QoS'd traffic, start running some QoS'd traffic over the wire, then  monitor on both ends to verify that QoS'd traffic doesn't get dropped.

I've not done a comparison of point A vs. point B before.  Does anyone have any advice?