Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Throughput graphs fail

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:16:38 AM+0500
I have 4 different sets of captures where I would like to graph some throughput between the client and the server. When I try to do this the Wireshark (0.99.6a - Windows XP-sp2) application will lockup and I have to terminate the process. So, this means that I cannot produce the graphs. Is there a limit on the number of packets that can be used to generate this graph or why would this be happening on several different capture sets? In other words, should I reduce the number of packets before trying to produce the throughput graphs? Note that RTT, tcptrace time-sequence all work fine. It's only the throughput graph that gives me problems.

Thanks for your advice!