Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decode SSL and SSH when I have the Certificate?

From: Robin Vossen <robin-vossen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:41:23 +0100
Well, I am working in this Company on this Project that is supposed to be really secure.
So, I want to check this out. I am studying CEH myself
So I am Legaly Ethical Hacker (Not Certificated yet, I am a Student). If you dont trust me on this being Ethical Hacking. I wonder is there a plugin or something to  Decrypt SSH/SSL with Wireshark? I do have the Certificate/Key so well is there a plugin? Were to get that plugin how to install it?
Well tell me :)

Cheers,
Robin Vossen
Student in Ethical Hacking.

Pas je zoekresultaten aan op JOUW wensen met Live.nl! Live.nl