Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Diameter AVPs of Cx and Sh interface

From: "Franz Edler" <franz.edler@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:59:00 +0100
Hi all,

I need some help in decoding the Diameter AVPs of the Cx and Sh interface.
- I have installed Wireshark 0.99.6a on my WindowsXP notebook.
- I have also added libxml2.dll into the \Programme\Wireshark directory.
- I also see imscxdx.xml and TGPPSh.xml in the \Programme\Wireshark\diameter
directory

But Wireshark still does not decode the AVPs of Cx and Sh interface. I get
e.g. "Unknown AVP:0x00000259 (601)" for the Public-Identity attribute.

What can I do to get these attributes decided?

Regards
Franz