Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ***SPAM*** FC Protocol ??

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:18:13 +0100
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 01:47:38PM -0600, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> Is the MAC address in the scan validate or is it transposed or
> deciphered correctly

It mostly is, but that does not say there can't be a bug somewhere.

> Can the FC protocal be run over ethernet or how should I view these scans

Yes, there is a FCoE (Fibre Channel over Ethernet) protocol
(see: http://www.fcoe.com/ )

> I have copied a section of the scan for review.

Please don't send images to the list, they are usually much larger
in filesize than the actual packets and offer much less information.

Could you post a small capture file (1-10 packets) to the list for
us to have a look at?

Cheers,

Sake