Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Saving/Printing Protocol Hierarchy Window

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:51:25 +0100
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 03:00:51PM -0000, Whiston, Gaetan wrote:
> Hello - does anyone know how I can print or save to text file the
> Protocol Hierachy window.
>
> I'd like to save the info for baseline reporting purposes.

That functionality is not yet part of Wireshark, the only way to
keep this data is to make is printscreen (which of course is quite
useless if the hierarchy has a scrollbar).

If you want, you can file this on http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla
as an "Enhancement" request. That way there is a big chance it will
be picked up by someone to implement in the future.

Of course you are also more than welcome to develop the feature
yourself, skills and time permitted of course. You might want to
take a look at "gtk/graph_analysis.c" to see how it's been done
for the "Flow Graph..."

Cheers,

Sake