Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] MPEG2TS over UPD not decoded

From: "maurizio simoni" <mau2000.sim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:06:56 +0100
HI,

MPEG2 Transport Streams packets are not decoded if they are transported directly over UDP (i.e. if RTP is not present).
Moreover MPEG2TS is not present in the list of protocols in "Decode As" list, so there is no way to decode MPEG2TS over UDP neither automatically ( i.e. by automatically detect that the UDP payload is MPEG2TS) nor manually (that means to add MPEG2TS to "Decode As" list)

Mau.