Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Saving/Printing Protocol Hierarchy Window

From: "Whiston, Gaetan" <Gaetan.Whiston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:00:51 -0000

Hello – does anyone know how I can print or save to text file the Protocol Hierachy window.

I’d like to save the info for baseline reporting purposes.

Thanks

G. Whiston
e. g.whiston@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information and/or information that is commercially confidential. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission. When addressed to clients, any information contained in this email is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.