Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Getting rid of the router chatter

From: "michael butler" <butler615@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 02:05:30 -0600

They are TCP or HTTP/XML packets.From Computer IP address to/from router IP address.  Info area [RSR,  ACK] [SYN] OK ?WANCommonIterfaceConfig HTTP/1.1

 In 4.66 seconds I captured 47 packets. All of these from LAN. I  am connected to Internet via cable modem but no web page up. This is on a personal home network.