Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 0.99.7pre1 & G729 Codec

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:35:25 -0000
I read earlier in the forum about the possibility of including an open source G729 audio codec.

I have just tried the RTP player within 0.99.7pre1 and it does not complain of an unsupported codec on a G729a call, but the audio is silent.

Has this been successfully implemented as yet & if so what am I doing wrong?

Keith French.