Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] newb question

From: "Jeff Adams" <maillists0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:44:38 -0500
We have a few hosted Voip phones. I have a switch setup to mirror the Voip ports to a local box, so I'm copying all those packets.

Next, I want to reassemble those voip packets into .wav files. The traffic is entirely sccp (all Cisco network). I've not done anything like this before, so I started by searching the site wiki and looking around the internet for a little help getting started. It seems that this is possible, but I don't find any specific discussion of how it is done. Could someone point me in the direction of a howto or other docs? Any help will be enormously appreciated.