Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capture RDP pattern

From: kiran madala <kirankmadala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:55:05 -0400
Hello,

I am new user of wireshark. My supervisor asked me to capture the pattern of RDP using wireshark. I looked through internet and dint find any clear answer. I hope you guys would help me. This is the first time I am trying to capture any protocol pattern. I don't know where to look for in wireshark to determine the pattern for a protocol to build a regular expression from it.
Thank you in advance.
R U Ready for Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.5? Try it today!
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger