Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to see HTTP hosts visited

From: "Pedro Tumusok" <pedro.tumusok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:45:29 +0100
On Nov 13, 2007 3:21 PM, Gary Fritz <fritz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If none of those tricks work, then I guess the only way to do this is to run
> Wireshark on my son's laptop.  Not the greatest solution.  Ohwell....

Have you looked at linklogger or wallwatcher etc?

http://www.linklogger.com/
http://www.wallwatcher.com/

If you like thinkering a bit, there seems to be an option listed at

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1111155

--
Best regards / Mvh
Jan Pedro Tumusok

If I knew being here with you today,
Would mean being alone tomorrow.
I would gladly trade all of my tomorrows away
For a moment with you.