Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to see HTTP hosts visited

From: Andreas Fink <afink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:47:37 +0100
the two switches are not forwarding packets to your PC as the destination of the packets are not meant to receive it You need to do the tracing on the WRTG54G itself (if it runs some linux for example) or it should forward packets. I dont think even without the two switches you will see the packets as they come/go from DSL and WLAN. So the WRT will not forward it to you because it knows (or thinks) you are not looking for those packets.