Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how to convert g729 RTPstream into anyplayableformat?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:25:57 +0100
On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 12:30:13PM +0100, Kukosa, Tomas wrote:
> example plugin for G.723.1 and G.729A and G.722 based on the Imtelephone libraries is attached.
>
> It contains only Windows makefiles.
> Please, could anybody create Linux makefiles and test it under Linux?
> Then we could put it somewhere into the svn.

I wanted to this but your mail doesn't contain a readable attachment:

  I     1 <no description>               [text/plain, quoted, iso-8859-2, 2.3K]
  I     2 winmail.dat                            [applica/ms-tnef, base64, 22K]
  I     3 <no description>                    [text/plain, base64, utf-8, 0.2K]

Ciao
    Joerg